Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is a cool way to paint a bedroom?

I am 13 and am decorating my room. It's sort of an antique paris/france theme and the main colors are white, black, and pink. It is more adult, so not the pink poodle, oo la la, frilly type thing. The only thing I have left to do is decide on what to do with my walls. I can't do wallpaper, but I want something original. Thanks for your ideas!What is a cool way to paint a bedroom?
Ralph Lauren metallic paint would be cool. It comes in all different colors.





http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/rlhome/pr鈥?/a>What is a cool way to paint a bedroom?
you cannot do wallpaper but you can do material...and you can get some great sheets really cheap or go to a discount store etc. and get some great material that you love and use it...it could be grey and that would sofen the black and put some umph into the pink...hope you choose to delete the white...you could get some twal but usally that just comes in blue so forget that...


The material is the best or the bamboo and spray it black for the walls like get matts cheap at ikea and spray them and staple them to the wall...the material it the best...I've done it and it worked really well and I did mine in a black taffets that shine made the room pop for sure...good luck judy
In my bed room i have each of my walls split in half and the top of them is white and the bottom is pink and my ceiling is pink but it was supposed to be blue. all my friends like it so i think that would be a neat thing to do. I hope this helps!
try doing a fresco... ask a fine arts guy or a painter or wikipedia how to do it... though it only works for wet cement... or try etching... or try painting your room on the walls... try psychedelic or those optical illusion things as wall paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment