Saturday, March 13, 2010

How can I get free artist paint brushes for free?

I have been looking on the web but have not found any sites that offers free paint brushes. It's bothering me. I need paint brushes by tomorrow!How can I get free artist paint brushes for free?
at this point go to walmart, most are open 24hrs... oh, you need money for that... oh, and they will be really bad quality.How can I get free artist paint brushes for free?
well if your that desperate,you can make one using your own hair...other artsit prefer it.....shhh!!!!!!!....just a secret.......
Well, Honey, I have never known of a source for free artists' paint brushes...seems you have left this up to the last moment.


You could have gone to second hand supply stores to obtain the brushes, or contacted college/university art depts., but you're sort of out of luck now.
Well if you want good Artist brushes then you need to buy them out of a shop.
Well, I may be too late but your best bet will be the one and two dollar stores.Not free but a dollar is as cheap as it gets.





You could always try bartering for your artwork next time at an art supply shop .
uh there free dude.
A) Nothing's free.


B) If you could find some brushes for free, they would be of TERRIBLE quality, and the hairs would fall out.
go buy some.
If you have makeup brushes, these work. Also just regular paint brushes that you would paint a wall with. Look in the utensil drawer in the kitchen. Basting brushes work. There are many things around the house. Just use your imagination a wee bit. and good luck. I have been known to procrastinate too.
The local town or city dump. Start looking and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment